My Guide Website?
Fjäderholmarna Return Cruise from Stockholm229 Reviews
Explore Stockholm’s closest archipelago on a return or 1-way cruise to the island of Fjäderholmarna. Take a walk through the town’s colorful streets and artisan shops, stay as long as you like, and enjoy some of the island's charming restaurants.
- Visit Stockholm’s closest archipelago island
- Spend just a few hours or a whole day at Fjäderholmarna
- Enjoy optional activities at Fjädeholmarna, such as swimming, glass blowing, and more
- Transfer 1-way or enjoy a round-trip cruise
DescriptionVisit Stockholm’s closest archipelago island just 25 minutes from the city center and spend as much time as you like on Fjäderholmarna this summer. Enjoy a true archipelago atmosphere a short boat ride from the city’s hustle and bustle. Relax on the sunbathed cliffs, or take a stroll and visit the craftsmen working in their studios and stores. Spend a few hours or a whole day in the breathtaking woods, and bring the young ones to laze on the child friendly mini beach, go for a dip, or just cool your feet in the waters of Stockholm’s passages. Visit the wood artist, the glassblowing craftsmen, and the pottery shops. There is also a variety of restaurants, all serving traditional Swedish food such as Fjäderholmarnas Krog and Rökeriet. For dessert, enjoy homemade ice-cream at Glasstugan by the small marina.
IncludesCruise transfers to/from Fjäderholmarna (30 minutes each way) Gratuities
- Please note that there are toilets on board
- Travel duration is 30 minutes each way
- Please note that boarding from intermediate piers cannot be booked online
- Regrettably, this cruise is not wheelchair accessible Dogs/cats may be taken on the front or back deck on a lead. Other decks are off limits. They are not permitted in the dining salon or cafeteria or on board sightseeing boats or coaches. The lead requirement also applies at Birka and Drottningholm.