From Stockholm: Snowshoeing in the Wild1 Reviews
This adventure will take you into Stockholm’s countryside where you will enjoy being immersed in a Swedish winter wonderland. Snowshoe over frozen lakes, through snowy pine forests and enjoy being amongst the nature in this fairytale setting.
- Have the best snow found for the day within an area of 350 kilometers of Stockholm
- Track moose and deer in a beautiful wintery landscape
- Enjoy warming yourself by an open fire during lunch
DescriptionHead out of the city and into the forest on your adventure. The wintery landscape is beautiful and wild animals are never far away. Your guide will help you find footprints in the snow which will be fun to identify and if you’re lucky, you may even see some heads looking out at you from behind trees. The guides are all locals and will offer you insights into the local customs, history, culture, and lifestyle throughout the tour. After a few hours, stop for lunch somewhere scenic for a well-earned picnic. There will be hot drinks, an open fire and a classic outdoor lunch on offer. Efforts are always made to find the best snow on the day of your tour. Due to weather and snow conditions always changing, the location of your adventure and the touring conditions may vary from day-to-day. Should there be no snow, a suitable alternative adventure will be found for you.
IncludesSnowshoes Boots Poles Seat mats Down vests Classic outdoor lunch Transports from central Stockholm to/ from the backcountry Clothes appropriate for outdoor winter activities
- Minimum age: 15-years-old
- Maximum weight 130 kilograms
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 persons to operate, in the event the minimum number is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability