Stockholm: 2.5-Hour Södermalm Segway Tour132 Reviews
Explore the shoreline and the heights of Stockholm by Segway on a 2.5-hour guided or shared tour. Enjoy amazing views over the inner city island and travel down the roads and small paths of the recreational area, Vitabergsparken.
- Explore the Stockholm waterfront on a Segway
- See the SoFo area
- Follow the south side shoreline along the arty districts of the downtown area
DescriptionDiscover how Södermalm is practically built for riding a Segway, with its park roads and smaller paths. Since the surface is so smooth, you can relax and rest your eyes on a hipster or two on this Segway tour. During the 2.5-hour tour, you'll work your way around the heights and waterfront of the Södermalm District. Ride by the old neighborhoods of this beautiful inner city island, followed by the roads and small paths of the lovely recreational area, Vitabergsparken. Finally end up in the more trendy hipster area, SoFo. You’ll not only see the scenic sights of Stockholm on this tour, you’ll also have a fantastic Segway riding experience as you go up and down hills and negotiate the curvy paths of Södermalm.
IncludesTraining and safety demonstration Helmet Optional rain wear Gratuities (optional)
- There is a zero tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyzer tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.
- All Segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to and longer than 30 minutes at a time
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
- All riders must be over the age of 12 years old, at least 140 centimeters tall (4.59 ft), and weigh between 40-120 kilograms (90-264 lbs)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability