Stockholm: 2-Hour Guided Kayak City Tour & Optional Dinner68 Reviews
Spend some time paddling leisurely in a double sea kayak while taking in the stunning views of Stockholm from the water. Stockholm, often referred to as the Venice of the North, is spread over 14 islands and linked by 57 bridges.
- Enjoy a leisurely paddling tour of Stockholm city in the morning or evening
- See the sights of Stockholm from the water with an English-speaking guide
- Experience stunning views of the city’s many islands
- Savor a delicious Swedish meal for dinner (if you choose the evening option)
DescriptionFor the morning tour, set off on your sightseeing tour in stable 2-person kayaks, accompanied by your English-speaking guide. Paddle close to land so you can enjoy all the sights, and not have to worry about tides or dangerous currents. This tour is suitable for beginners as well as those with kayaking experience. You won’t need much muscle-power to enjoy the excursion. This activity can be enjoyed by visitors as well as locals, and by the end, you'll feel that you’ve participated in something special. Alternatively, pick the evening tour and enjoy an evening paddle and a Swedish meal so you can feel the pulse of the city from a different perspective. This option includes dinner.
IncludesKayak and all the necessary safety equipment Experienced kayaking guide Dinner (if evening option chosen) Swimming suit, wind/rain jacket
- Participants must be able to swim.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour.
- The tour will take place if there is at least 2 participants. In the of this minimum not being reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Maximum weight: 140kg
- Maximum height: 1.95m
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY