My Guide Website?
Stockholm Archipelago 1-Hour Tour by RIB Speed Boat28 Reviews
Explore the architecture and landscapes of the Stockholm Archipelago on a 1-hour tour by RIB speed boat. Head into the Baltic Sea to see some of the more than 30,000 islands! Pass landmark monuments such as the Nationalmusem and Gröna Lund.
- Climb aboard an RIB speed boat and head out to the Baltic Sea
- Travel at high speeds past some of the islands of the Stockholm Archipelago
- See landmark monuments such as the Gröna Lund amusement park
- Discover islands of pastel colored dwellings and small fishing towns
- Feel the wind in your hair and the salty sea on your face!
DescriptionExperience adrenaline thrills in the Stockholm Archipelago on board an RIB speed boat, and enjoy a fast and exciting adventure on the Baltic Sea. Make your way to the Blaiseholmen Peninsula to meet your skipper and rigid inflatable boat (RIB). Listen to a short briefing on what to expect during the boat ride. Then, change into your waterproof gear and life jacket (provided). Hop into the boat and grab the railing - it's going to be a bumpy ride! Pass the Nationalmusem (Stockholm National Museum) and scenic urban coast as you leave the city. Take a loop around Djurgården to marvel at the Gröna Lund amusement park, Vasa Museum and Prince Eugens Waldemarsudde Museum. The boat will then pick-up speed as it races out towards the idyllic Stockholm Archipelago at speeds of up to 40 miles per hour. (64 kilometers per hour). As you reach the island of Fjäderholmarnas, you've entered the heart of the archipelago. Look at the rocky, tree-covered islands that dot the Baltic Sea. Some are home to pastel-colored wooden dwellings and small fishing villages, but many are uninhabited. Slow down at the island of Vaxholm to appreciate the mammoth Vaxholm Fortress, constructed in the 1500s. After enjoying the bracing wind and salty water, head back to the start point.
IncludesLife vests Waterproof gear Hotel pick-up and drop off Food and drinks
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join this tour. Please note that the minimum height overrules the age for safety reasons
- Participants must be a minimum height of 1.40 meters
- Participants must weigh no more than 130 kilograms
- This is a small group tour of no more than 12 people. The tour will only take place if there are at least 2 participants. In the event of this not occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund