My Guide Website?
Stockholm Bike Tour336 Reviews
One of the best ways to explore Stockholm’s many islands is by bike. An expert guide will show you the city’s major attractions and some of its hidden gems as well. The Royal National City Park is also included on this tour.
- Explore the islands that make up Stockholm
- See the Old Town and the Royal Palace
- Pedal off the beaten track to see lovely gardens, picturesque houses, and the National City Park
DescriptionSee the highlights of Stockholm on a guided bicycle tour. You’ll see all the important sights and even some that aren’t accessible by car! The duration of the tour is about 3 hours. You’ll pedal through the Old Town and by the Royal Palace, and will be able to explore some of the city’s truly hidden gems as you learn about its history. On a bicycle you can move quickly and easily from island to island. You’ll follow the shores of the sea and the lake, pedal over bridges and past sights such as the Parliament and the Royal Dramatic Theatre. In addition you’ll take in the city’s beautiful gardens, picturesque 17th-century wooden houses, and the world’s first National City Park. Stockholm is a well-planned and safe cycling city with many bicycle paths and green stretches where cars are not allowed.
IncludesQualified bike guide Easy-to-use bikes and helmet Rain poncho (if the weather is rainy)
- Anyone who can bike can join this tour. There will be many stops and you will only bike short distances in between
- The bikes used are easy-to-handle city bikes suitable both for men and women
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour (and taller than 140cm). Child bikes are not available
- The tour will take place if there are at least 2 participants. In the unlikely event that the minimum number is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions unless your guide thinks it is unsafe