Stockholm: Christmas Private Walking Tour
If you are spending Christmas in Stockholm then what better way to get into the Christmas spirit than to join a Stockholm Christmas walking tour. Enjoy snow-covered streets and stars shining in the windows.
- Find your Christmas spirit on this walking tour through the heart of Stockholm
- Enjoy some of the local mulled wine
- Learn all there is to know about how the Stockholmer's celebrate Christmas
DescriptionDiscover chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your nose, Yuletide carols being sung by a choir and folks dressed up like Eskimos. Get into the mood with a Christmas walking tour. Forget about the turkey, during Christmas in Sweden it is all about the ham. In Stockholm, the locals happily indulge in the tradition of kissing underneath the mistletoe and the kids of Sweden definitely have a hard time sleeping while waiting for Santa, or as they say in Sweden: Tomten. Seize the opportunity to wander the cosy streets of the Old Town and get into the Christmas spirit on this tour. Along the way, you and your party will be treated to mulled wine and marvelous stories of the Swedish heritage that today make up the Christmas traditions of the Swedes. Both December and Christmas in Stockholm are magical.
IncludesPrivate guide Walk through historical heart of Stockholm Mulled wine Gratuities (optional)
- The majority of this tour takes place in areas where you will have to walk on cobblestones
- It is recommended that you wear warm shoes and clothes in many layers since the majority of this tour is outdoors, walking at a slow pace and stopping at various sights
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability