My Guide Website?
Stockholm: Djurgården Segway Tour3 Reviews
Discover glorious palace-like buildings on Strandvägen and the lush, green pathways of Djurgården on a Segway. Roll through the favorite leisure spots of the local Stockholmers as you explore in a shared or private group.
- Explore the Museum Island of Stockholm on a Segway
- See Beckholmen, the island off of which the Vasa warship sank
- Roll through the Royal National City Park, a green oasis in the city center
- Take a stroll through the apple trees in the Rosendal Palace & Garden Café
- Admire the tree-lined boulevard of the most exclusive address in Stockholm at Strandvägen
DescriptionMeet your guide and after a brief safety lesson and a practice go, strap on your helmet, step on your Segway, and prepare to zoom around this royal island. With your feet steady on the Segway and the wind blowing in your hair, stop to hear tales about the Royal National City Park, the many museums on the island, the history of the Swedes and their way of life. On the western side of the island, see some of the city's most popular attractions including The Vasa Museum, the Gröna Lund amusement park, and the open-air museum of Skansen. As you travel further eastward on the island, leave the paved city lanes behind and roll along the quiet dirt paths, getting closer to nature. Try to spot a Swede in their natural habitat - the great outdoors! Enjoy the opportunity to explore areas you wouldn't usually get to on foot. Try to spot animals such as birds, horses, cows, and sheep. By the time you arrive back, you'll have experienced the green heart of Stockholm, feeling refreshed and astonished that a green area this big can be located right in the city center.
IncludesGuide Segway Helmet Safety instruction and practice Rain gear to borrow (if needed) Tips (optional)
- The tour operator has a zero-tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs; guests cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and breathalyzer tests may be conducted at the guide's discretion
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to and longer than 30 minutes at a time
- Height requirement: 140 cm (4.59 ft)
- Weight minimum: 40 kg (90 lbs)
- Weight maximum: 120 kg (264 lbs)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now