My Guide Website?
Stockholm: Fotografiska Entrance Ticket33 Reviews
Immerse yourself in Stockholm's vibrant contemporary art scene when you book tickets to Fotografiska, an important center for contemporary photography in the heart of Stockholm. Enjoy the stunning views across the city from the bistro and bar.
- Discover the world-class photography exhibitions of the Fotografiska Museum
- Sample the menu at the award-winning bistro and restaurant
- Enjoy drinks and Live music sessions till late in the night
- Buy a replica poster of an art work you loved from the gift shop
- Admire the incredible city views as you soak up Stockholm's vibrant art scene
DescriptionFotografiska is a popular meeting point not only for its exhibitions featuring the work of world renown photographers but also for the fantastic views and great food. Previous exhibitions include Annie Leibovitz, Robert Mapplethorpe, Sarah Moon, Sally Mann, Anton Corbijn, and Albert Watson. Fotografiska also offers workshops, courses in photography, live gigs, and much more. Enjoy world-class photography exhibitions, grab a coffee or lunch at the bistro and award-winning restaurant. Admire amazing city views and hang out with the Studio Live music sessions till late in the night with drinks from the bar.
IncludesAdmission to Fotografiska Museum Food and drinks Gratuities Guided tours
- Open daily from 9 AM to 11 PM (Sun-Wed) and 9 AM to 1 PM (Thu-Sat) (except Christmas Eve & Midsummer's Eve)
- The attraction continually monitors and regulates the number of visitors at any given time. This is to ensure you receive a seamless and safe experience. As such, you may need to wait a while before entering
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now