My Guide Website?
Stockholm: Old Town, Djurgården Island & Vasa Museum197 Reviews
Discover why Stockholm is famed for its historic charm and natural beauty on a tour of its must-see sights. Explore the Old Town and enjoy skip-the-line entry to the Vasa Museum. If you like, take the ferry over to beautiful island of Djurgården.
- Get a comprehensive introduction to Stockholm's must-see sights
- Wander through the city's Old Town and spot iconic landmarks as you go
- Skip the line at Scandinavia's most famous museum, the Vasa Museum
DescriptionYour tour begins at Stortorget, the main square of Old Town. Hear legends and stories about the city and the people that used to lived here. You’ll walk past some of the best-known landmarks of the area, such as the Royal Palace, the Coronation Church, and the statue of St. George and the Dragon. If you have chosen this option, board the Djurgården ferry for the short trip to the island of Djurgården. On the way you’ll be able to see parts of Stockholm from the water, including Old Town and the island of Södermalm. Stop at the Vasa Museum, the most visited maritime museum in the world. Marvel at the nearly 400-year-old wooden ship that is remarkably intact despite being under water for more than 300 years. Enjoy a 30-minute tour of the museum, which will be the end of the guided tour.
Includes2.5-hour tour of Stockholm's most visited sites Ferry ride to Djurgården island Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Vasa Museum A public transportation return ticket Gratuities (optional)
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothing to suit the weather are recommended
- Guests make their own way back by walking or public transport, the ticket is provided by the guide