Stockholm: Private Guided Tour with a Local7 Reviews
Explore Stockholm with a knowledgeable local guide. Learn the ins and outs of getting around, where to shop and eat and lots more on a private tour.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- Get to know Stockholm with a local guide
- Make travel about friendly people and not just landmarks and monuments
- Get tips and tricks for navigating the city and learn its best-kept secrets
DescriptionMake the most of your time in Stockholm and go on a customized tour of the city with a local host. As someone who knows their home inside and out, your host can’t wait to share the essence of Stockholm with you. Spend the day as you would with a friend by chatting, laughing, and taking in the atmosphere of a truly magnificent city. The supplier will be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. Visit iconic venues such as the classical Royal Palace and the elegant Houses of Parliament. Wander the pretty streets of the old town and the famous Södermalm neighborhood, where you can dig deep into the city's unique character. Part of a city’s culture is, of course, the cuisine. You may want to slow down and have fika, the Swedish ritual of taking a break and enjoying coffee and a bite to eat. Stop at a quaint cafe, restaurant, or eatery recommended by your host and relax with good company and good food. Alternatively, you can visit a food market nearby.
IncludesPrivate and personalized 2, 4, 6, or 8-hour tour with a local host Booking of tickets, attractions, and venues as required Local guide Pickup at your accommodation (if within reasonable distance) Walking tour (other transportation can be arranged at additional cost) Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips/gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks Transportation
- Tours are fully personalized and any additional requirements such as tickets, transportation, and food and drinks can be arranged at additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Please book at least 24 hours in advance so the best experience can be created for you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY