My Guide Website?
Stockholm Private Welcome Experience with a Local Host5 Reviews
Discover Stockholm with a local host. See the sights and learn the ins and outs of getting around, where to shop, eat, and more on a private tour.
- Be matched to a knowledgeable local guide based on your interests and personality
- See the sights of Stockholm with a local host
- Focus on the things that you would enjoy and appreciate
- Get tips and tricks for navigating the city and learn its best-kept secrets
DescriptionMeet the local host at your Stockholm accommodation and head out on a 3 to 8-hour walking tour to explore the city. You’ll be in good hands with a knowledgeable local who is eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your visit. The local supplier will be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality, tastes and interests so we can assign a like-minded Local who can create a bespoke experience for you. You'll be paired with guides that are passionate about the place they call home and who choose to spend their free time sharing it with like-minded travelers matched to them. Start by taking in some of the top attractions of the old town. Continue by getting familiar with the neighborhood where you’re staying. Hear about the best places to eat and shop and learn the easiest ways to get around. See some of the top attractions and hear about more that you can visit on your own after the tour. You will have the option of taking public transportation or a taxi to get around the city. Please contact the supplier if you’d like a private car included in the tour.
IncludesPrivate and personalized 3, 4, 6, or 8-hour tour with a local host Booking of tickets, attractions, and venues as required Local guide Pickup at your accommodation (if within reasonable distance) Walking tour (other transportation can be arranged at additional cost) Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips/gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks Transportation
- Tours are fully personalized and any additional requirements such as tickets, transportation, and food and drinks can be arranged at additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Please book at least 24 hours in advance so the best experience can be created for you
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now