My Guide Website?
Stockholm: Self-Guided Mystery Tour6 Reviews
Solve authentic mysteries and explore the stunning surroundings of Old Town, Stockholm. Problem-solving ability, communication, and physical activity all in one. Have fun on this interactive, self-guided mystery tour!
- Feel the tension and go on a self-guided city adventure
- Visit the beautiful old town, following down a dark path
- Wake up your inner Sherlock Holmes and solve the mystery
- Learn the history of Stockholm and Gamla Stan
- Stay sharp: connect problem-solving & detective work
DescriptionThis is a self-guided tour for mystery and crime fans. The goal is to solve the mystery at the Parliament House, which is inspired and based on real events from the late 1800s. Over 200 years ago, a prosperous and wealthy man has disappeared in the Old Town without a trace, and now it is your job as a responsible investigator to find out the truth about this heinous and bestial crime that has taken place. Collect your starter kit from a designated and central location in Stockholm's Gamla Stan. From there the game begins. You will solve exciting tasks that lead you closer and closer to a solution. Experience fantastic Stockholm and Old Town, well known for its history and breathtaking buildings and cozy cobblestoned alleys. The murder mystery is based and built around authentic events, giving you a glimpse into life in the 1800s. The game ends when you have solved the mystery. Exploring the city through a mystery scavenger hunt is an interesting and unique way, perfectly suited for couples and families.
IncludesEnvelope with clues (from designated pick-up location) Host Guide
- The starter pack must be collected during opening hours; however, the game can be played at any time after collection
- One game is needed per group and the optimal group size is 2 - 4 people
- If you have a bigger group or you wish to compete against one another, purchase the game twice to receive 2 individual starter packs. The first group to finish wins!
- The average duration of 2 hours depends on how quickly you solve the individual mysteries