Stockholm: Sightseeing Tour by Segway97 Reviews
Enjoy a 2 hour guided Segway tour and take in the highlights of Stockholm, such as Evert Taubes Terrace, the Royal Castle, the Nobel Museum, Stortorget, Skeppsholmen, Kastellholmen, the Raul Wallenberg Monument and more.
- Enjoy an exciting Segway ride through Stockholm
- Glide along the streets the old town and admire views from the waterfront
- See the shipyard where the Vasa was built
DescriptionExplore Stockholm effortlessly on a Segway personal transporter. Join this 2 hour guided Segway tour around the favorite parts of the world's most beautiful city. During your ride you’ll see highlights of Stockholm that include the Royal Castle, the Nobel Museum, the Town Hall, the shipyard where the Vasa ship was built, the lovely shores of some of the city’s 14 islands, and much more. This is a great way to get an introduction to the city on your first visit to Stockholm. The informative first view will make it easier find your way around during the remainder of your stay!
IncludesSegway Helmet Rain poncho (if needed) Food and drinks
- Children under 12 years of age are not allowed on this tour
- Participants do not need to have previous Segway experience
- There is a maximum weight limit of 120 kilograms
- The tour will take place if there are at least 2 participants. If this minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The tour will take place in all weather conditions unless your guide thinks it is unsafe
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability