Stockholm: SoFo E-Bike Tour
Enjoy a 2-hour E-Bike tour of the Sodermalm island, a.k.a. SoFo. Discover a mix of modern at historic architecture, winding cobbled alleys, and bohemian bars and shops.
- Get some of the best views of the city
- Check out the hippest place to be in Stockholm
- Learn more of Stockholm's interesting history
DescriptionBiking is certainly one of the best ways to discover Stockholm, and the Swedes’ favorite mode of transport when spring comes. Delve further into Stockholm and visit Sodermalm, known to the resident hipsters as 'SoFo.' This tour avoids the main attractions to the city. With your e-bike, you'll ride up and down SoFo's many hills without breaking a sweat. SoFo is steeped in history, has a vast array of beautiful architecture and is bursting with quirky cafes, bohemian shops, and vintage boutiques. It was voted the ‘coolest’ neighborhood in Europe by Vogue Magazine back in 2014, and anyone who visits will agree; it certainly does not lack character. Discover SoFo's charming atmosphere for yourself. It also some of the best views of the city.
IncludesBatavus Verona e-Bike Helmet Rain poncho (if needed) Sun Cream Sunglasses Water Waterproofs
- Anyone who can bike can join this tour.
- The E-bikes are easy-to-handle, Batavus Verona 7-speed city e-bikes, suitable both for men and women.
- Children must be at least 12 years old to join the tour (and taller than 140cm).
- Children's bikes are unavailable.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 persons booked on in order to operate. If the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund. •The tour will take place in all weather conditions unless your guide thinks it is unsafe.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability