My Guide Website?
Stockholm: 1.5-Hour Ghost Walk and Historical Tour159 Reviews
Hear tales of murders, myths, mysteries, executions, assassinations, diseases, and ghosts. See, touch, smell, and taste the history. Explore the dark streets and alleyways that make up the oldest parts of Stockholm.
- Explore Stockholm's narrow alleyways and hidden courtyards
- Admire a medieval town
- Discover where history meets mystery
DescriptionStart your 1.5-hour guided ghost walk in Gamla Stan and end in the heart of the Old Town. Along the way, hear about Stockholm's beginnings and learn how the city developed. Discover the most important events in the city's history by visiting the locations where they took place. Leave the main streets behind and explore forgotten courtyards, touch the old walls, and let the city's history come alive. By the light of lantern, be entertained and horrified by tales of poltergeists, plagues, public executions, and murders. Experience the past brought back to life as you smell, taste, and see what medieval Stockholm might have been like.
IncludesTour guide Great stories Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks
- Customers must be able to climb stairs and walk along cobbled streets
- Wear sturdy shoes and dress appropriately for the weather
- The tour lasts for approximately 1.5 hours