Stockholm: 2-Hour Craft Beer Discovery Tour
Stop by the best bars and breweries in Old Town Stockholm. Experience the local craft beer scene and learn all about the rituals and traditions from an enthusiastic beer guide.
- Discover Stockholm's beer scene with a beer expert guide
- Step back in time and learn about Sweden's beer rituals from the Viking era
- Sample some of the best local beers
- Get some insider stories behind Sweden's unique alcohol distribution system
DescriptionDiscover Stockholm's beer scene on a walk along its winding alleyways in Old Town and stop at the must-try breweries for a beer tasting adventure. Sample some of the best craft beers that Sweden has to offer and hear some exciting facts about Swedish beer history from your beer expert guide. Learn how beer went from being the number one drink of the country to being banned for over thirty years and how it was once related to sexual abstinence. Hear about the origin of the Systembolaget, the unique Swedish monopoly for alcohol sales. From Midsomer to Christmas, your guide will also teach you all about beer traditions during holidays. Explore the origins of Swedish drinking rituals that are deeply rooted back to the Viking era and come to understand where the love for beer stems from. Attain some knowledge regarding the benefits of beer and spend an educational and fun-filled afternoon cheering with fellow travelers.
IncludesLocal guide 6 beer samples Gratuities (optional)
- The legal age requirement for alcohol consumption is 18 years. Please bring your ID or passport
- Please note that a non-alcoholic option is provided to guests who do not drink alcohol
- It is advised to wear comfortable shoes as the majority of this tour involves walking on cobblestones
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability