Stockholm 90-Minute Private Viking Walking Tour7 Reviews
Enjoy a fun and unique way to see Stockholm with a 90-minute walking tour. Pillage and plunder your way through Sweden's culture and history as you travel from the Ice Age to IKEA, traversing along the streets of Old Town with your expert Viking guide.
- Learn the history and myth of the Vikings from your guide
- Pillage and plunder your way to a deeper understanding of Sweden and its culture
- Have fun as you learn interesting facts about Stockholm
- Travel from the Ice Age to IKEA on a fun, exciting walking tour
DescriptionThe Vikings struck fear into the hearts of all they encountered. Today, you'll follow their fearsome path in the atmospheric surroundings of the Old Town of Stockholm with a 90-minute walking tour. Your guide opens your eyes to the history, the myth, and the incredible legends of the Vikings, and will lead you through the streets in traditional Viking garb. Your tour begins with a visit to the Royal Palace and Parliament buildings, where you will gain interesting insight into the history of Stockholm. Then head for a more intimate and interesting look at Stockholm that most tourists never glimpse, seeing other nearby sights. You'll have plenty of photo opportunities, as well as a fantastic overview of the Swedish culture and Viking's influence from ancient times all the way up through the IKEA empire.
Includes1.5-hour walking tour of the Old Town Viking helmets to wear during the duration of the tour Private Guide Dressed as Viking Gratuities
- Please bring a water bottle, wear comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate clothes.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability