Stockholm: Eco-Friendly Sunset Kayaking Tour
Paddle into the sunset and enjoy a freshly prepared organic picnic on Stockholm's waterside with this eco-friendly kayaking tour.
- Discover the Swedish capital in an eco-friendly way
- Explore Stockholm from a local perspective
- Listen to interesting stories and information about the city from your local guide
- Enjoy a delicious freshly prepared organic picnic
DescriptionExperience Stockholm from a different perspective as you kayak around the city with the sun setting over the horizon in front of you. Begin your tour with a basic paddle and safety induction on land before beginning your tandem kayak through the city. Relax and enjoy your kayak as you listen to interesting stories and information from your guide. Stop for a break and enjoy a delicious organic picnic and maybe even go for a swim in Lake Mälaren. Encounter spectacular views as you pass by Långholmen, Södermalm, Gamla Stan, Kungsholmen and Lila Essingena. Choose this tour if you wish to keep your ecological footprint as low as possible. With a zero-waste policy, organic snacks and environmentally-friendly equipment, you can enjoy your holiday without worrying about your impact on the environment. Each tour has an average of 2-5 people per guide in order to guarantee a personalized and safe experience.
IncludesOrganic picnic meal Organic Swedish Fika with a snack Eco-friendly equipment Experienced outdoor guide Safety equipment
- You must be able to swim at least 200 meters to participate in this activity
- No previous kayaking experience is required
- The tour will most likely be conducted on a tandem (double kayak) that is more stable. If you wish to use a single kayak (experienced participants only) please inform the local partner
- Please inform the local partner of any dietary restrictions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability