My Guide Website?
Stockholm: Ice Skating on Natural Ice1 Reviews
This is the perfect winter day tour for you. Skate on natural ice in and around Stockholm. This day tour will be a truly unique experience.
- Skate on the best natural ice for an entire day
- Guide, skating and safety equipment, and lunch is included
- Transportation to and from the ice is included
- Start/Finish at the central station
DescriptionYour expert Nordic skating guide will brief you on the tour and the safety equipment first off, then once you are fitted with your Nordic skates and equipment, you’ll set off to the best ice and the most beautiful surroundings that Stockholm has to offer. Depending on the weather, ice conditions and the skills of the group, you will cover anything between 10 – 70 km in one day of skating. Your guide will be happy to offer tips and coaching in order to perfect the ice skating skills you already possess. You will ice skate for 3-4 hours on the beautiful natural ice of the Stockholm archipelago or one of Stockholm’s big lakes, before stopping for a well-earned picnic lunch. There will be hot drinks, an open fire and our classic outdoor lunch on offer. Oh, and good banter with your new skating buddies too! Once lunch is finished there will be plenty more time to enjoy the ice with your renewed energy, before you head back to the city for a relaxing and cozy evening. Depending on the weather conditions, the location of your adventure and the skating conditions may vary. You could go to a small lake, to Lake Mälaren (the fifth largest lake in Europe) or to the Baltic Sea in Stockholm’s Archipelago. You will skate on all types of natural ice; from hard black ice, to ice with water or snow on top.
IncludesAll skates and safety equipment including a complete change of clothes stuffed in the backpack Picnic lunch of a sandwich, soup, hot drinks, a clementine and a chocolate bar Transports from central Stockholm to/from the country
- Children under 15 years of age are not permitted to join the tour
- You must have previous experience of ice skating to join this tour
- Maximum weight: 130 kg
- This tour requires a minimum of at least 2 participants. If this minimum is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Please indicate your height in centimeters, weight in kilograms, European shoe size and any special dietary requirements at time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now