My Guide Website?
Stockholm Self-Guided Audio Tour5 Reviews
Explore Stockholm on a self-guided audio tour and walk along the cobbled streets to iconic sights such as the Great Square and the Nobel Museum.
- Visit the important landmarks and monuments of Stockholm on an audio-guided tour
- Stop to admire the Royal Palace, and hear the many stories about it
- See the impressive Stockholm Cathedral, the Parliament of Sweden and much more
DescriptionDownload a vibrant MP3 self-guided audio tour and a detailed map of the tour area, and head out on a walking tour of the Swedish capital. On this self-guided audio tour you’ll learn about the city’s rich history beginning in medieval times. Hear about the 13th-century rebellion and even about the world-famous band ABBA. Walk along the city’s cobbled streets and see major attractions such as the Royal Palace with its 600 rooms, and the impressive Stockholm Cathedral. Stop by Gustav Adolfs Square, the Parliament of Sweden, the Stock Exchange, the Nobel Museum, the City Museum and the City Hall. Tours are designed so that you can visit attractions at your own pace. The typical duration is 3 hours.
IncludesAudio-guided walking tour (English only) Transportation Entrance Fees Food and drinks
- Please note this is an audio tour. There will be no person guiding you on the tour
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat and warm clothing, and that you use sunscreen
- This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, so there is no specific starting time for the tour
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- Note that the audio guide is available in English only