My Guide Website?
Stockholm: Sportfishing in Archipelago
Enjoy sport fishing on a roomy, comfortable, stable, and safe boat along Stockholm’s wonderful archipelago. No experience needed and suitable for everyone who likes the sea and the excitement of the chase.
- Enjoy the unique and wonderful archipelago
- Experience the thrill of the chase and the joy of a catch.
- Relax on a well-equipped sport fishing boat
DescriptionAfter meeting at the pier, you will be taken out for a half-day or whole day fisching tour with a sport fishing boat. Hunt for pike, perch, or sea trout in the middle of Stockhom's wonderful archipelago together with your guide. Enjoy the convienence and comfort of having all the necessary fishing equipment, coffee, sweets, and non-alcoholic beverages provided for you. Learn the basics of sportfishing from your paitient and attentive guide. Relax among the peace, quiet and fresh air in a place that doesn't feel like it's in the city, but just happens to be in the heart of Stockhom.
IncludesAll fishing equipment Coffee, Tea and Swedish pastries as well as non-alcoholic beverages Safety equipment such as lifejackets and floatation suits during the colder months Lunch or dinner
- Minimum age for guests is 5 years old.
- The sport fishing base is located in Vaxholm but the tours can start from other places like Strandvägen (Stockholm city), Furusund, Sandhamn or Stockholm’s southern and northern archipelago. You choose.
- This exclusively a catch & relase fishing excursion.