My Guide Website?
Stockholm: Sunset Kayak Tour in Stockholm’s Archipelago
Paddle into the sunset and enjoy a traditional Swedish picnic on one of the 26,000 islands that make up the Stockholm Archipelago. Enjoy a kayak tour around the islands to discover Sweden’s beautiful nature.
- Explore the Archipelago when everyone else has already left
- Discover Sweden from a local perspective
- Listen to interesting stories and commentary told by your guide
- Enjoy a delicious freshly-prepared picnic of organic food
DescriptionIf you’re looking for a unique nature adventure, this is the perfect experience for you. This afternoon kayaking tour starts when other visitors are already leaving the waters, and the archipelago returns to stillness. Enjoy magical moments as you paddle through the water on a sunset kayak trip. Start in Stockholm city center and relax on the 50-minute drive to the kayaking location. After a short safety and paddle technique introduction, head out onto the water for 2 to 2.5 hours. Paddle between islands to discover the stunning archipelago, stopping along the way for an organic picnic break.
IncludesSunset kayaking tour Experienced guide Organic picnic meal Organic snack Transportation by car Kayak and paddles Safety equipment
- You must be able to swim at least 200 meters to participate in this activity
- No previous kayaking experience is required
- Tours are usually conducted on a tandem (double kayak) as these are more stable. If you wish to use a single kayak (experienced participants only) please inform the local partner
- Please inform the local partner of any dietary restrictions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now