Stockholm: Winter Kayaking Tour with Lunch
Go kayaking around the capital of Sweden. Enjoy a hearty lunch whilst looking out over the beautiful skyline of Stockholm.
- Experience Stockholm in winter time
- See the sites of the city as you paddle in your kayak
- Tuck into a freshly prepared lunch
- Enjoy hot beverages and an excellent view over the city
DescriptionThere is nothing quite like having the waterways of Stockholm to yourself. During wintertime, when the water isn’t frozen and busy with ice skaters, the waterways are left quiet and peaceful, which is just perfect for an invigorating paddle. The kayak dock is located right in the heart of the city only a few strokes away from the city's main landmarks. Your kayak tour guide will be a local that is qualified and experienced when it comes to Stockholm's waterways. At the beginning of the tour, you will switch into a dry-suit. Next, your instructor will run through some basic paddling techniques and safety information before you set off on your wintery adventure. Enjoy a leisurely sightseeing paddle that will provide a unique perspective as you see the sites of the capital from your kayak. To ensure that you stay warm, a hearty lunch will be served during the tour, as well as warm drinks. Your guide will share insights about the history of Stockholm while showing you the best places.
IncludesUse of high-performance gear including Prijon kayaks, TNP Wolferine light paddles, Hiko life vests, spray decks and dry suits Freshly prepared lunch and hot drinks Hotel pickup/drop-off Tips
- • Minimum height 1.5m, maximum height 1.95m. Maximum weight 130kg
- Please inform the local partner if you have any special dietary requirements
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe
- Please dress appropriately. It is highly recommended that you wear your own thermal underwear under your dry suit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability