My Guide Website?
Welcome to Stockholm: Private Tour with a Local241 Reviews
Explore Stockholm with a friendly local who is passionate about their city and eager to share all the tips and tricks to help you make the most of your trip. Find out about the top things to see and do on a customized private walking tour.
- Get a welcome to Stockholm with a passionate local
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn the top tips and tricks to discover Stockholm's best-kept secrets
DescriptionGet your keys to the city of Stockholm on a welcome tour with a friendly local. Discover why they are so passionate about their city as they share tips and tricks on what to see and do. Meet at a pre-arranged meeting point close to where you are staying so that you can get familiar with your neighborhood. Alternatively, you can meet at any centrally located landmark or intersection to explore a district you are especially interested in. Discover the best places to eat and buy groceries, the easiest ways to get around and the top things to see and do. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable navigating the city and confident you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. During your walking tour, you will have the option of using the public transport system or taking a taxi if you prefer. Mention if you’d like a private car included in your tour and that can be arranged too.
IncludesLocal guide Customized private walking tour Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips and gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks Transportation around the city (car transportation isn’t included but can be requested)
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge
- Children aged 3-12 years old are entitled to a 50% discount
- If you would like to visit a specific attraction, you will need to cover the entrance cost for the local guide
- You can request a specific time for this tour
- Please wear comfortable shoes