My Guide Website?
Stockholm: Eco-Friendly Guided Kayaking Tour of the City
Stockholm is known as the Venice of the North due to its many canals that cross the city. As an alternative to walking tours, try a guided kayaking experience with great picture opportunities, a new perspective of the city, and stories from your guide.
- Escape the busy city life and explore Stockholm on a kayaking tour
- Learn stories and information about Stockholm from your local guide
- Enjoy basic safety and paddle introductions
- Encounter Stockholm like a local
DescriptionDiscover the city from the waterside and hop into a kayak to experience the city like a local. You’ll have some basic paddling techniques and safety instructions from your guide before setting off in a tandem kayak. In small personal groups, you'll be ready to paddle through the city on an eco-friendly guided tour. Throughout the tour, your guide will tell you stories about Stockholm and offer insights into local customs. Paddle along Långholmen, Södermalm, Gamla Stan, Kungsholmen, and Lilla Essingen with great vantage points and photo opportunities along the way.
IncludesExperienced outdoor guide Basic safety and paddle introductions Eco-friendly equipment Safety Equipment
- You need to be able to swim 200 meters
- No previous kayak experience needed
- This is an eco-friendly tour embracing low-carbon tourism
- The tour will most likely be conducted on a tandem (double kayak) that is more stable. If you wish to use a single kayak (experienced participants only) please inform the local partner
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now