My Guide Website?
Stockholm Highlights: 2-Hour Segway Tour151 Reviews
Enjoy the comfort and ease of sightseeing on a Segway. Take in the top landmarks and monuments of Stockholm on a small group tour with either a shared or private guide.
- Admire the sights of Stockholm’s Old Town
- See the Royal Palace, the official home of the royal family
- Ride along the city’s many scenic waterfront areas
DescriptionRide through the maze of streets of Stockholm’s Old Town to the Royal Castle on this 2-hour Segway tour. Join a shared or private tour, according to your preferences. Start by gliding effortlessly on your personal transporter to the small inner islets of Skeppsholmen and Kastellholmen. As your tour continues you’ll ride past the Royal Theater, Opera and Parliament. On the return ride you’ll get up close to Stockholm’s City Hall. The Royal Palace is one of the largest residential palaces in the world, and the official home of the royal family lives. It is located on the spot where Stockholm was founded. Development of the complex began in 1252, when a watchtower was built to protect Lake Mälaren. Later, walls and other towers were added, and the site eventually became a royal palace, known as the 3 Crowns. Stockholm’s inner city comprises 14 islands. In the greater archipelago there are around 30,000 islands, although only about 200 are populated. You’ll cross bridges linking some of these islands during the tour.
IncludesGuide Private tour (if option selected) Segway tour Helmets Use of raingear (if needed) Gratuities (optional)
- There is a zero tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyzer tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.
- All Segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to & longer than 30 minutes at a time
- Age requirement: 12+ years old
- Height requirement: 140 cm (4.59 ft)
- Weight requirement: between 40-120 kg (90-264 lbs)