Stockholm Syndrome: Private Walking Tour8 Reviews
Experience Stockholm on foot. See all of the main sights plus some secret gems. Take a walk on Stockholm’s wilder side, there is a lot more to Stockholm than just water and bridges.
- All the main sights plus some secret gems!
- Learn more about Stockholm with your knowledgable guide
- A great environmentally friendly overview to the city sights – both old and new!
DescriptionAre you ready to fall in love? Experience Stockholm by foot. You will see all the main sights plus some secret gems! Stockholm Our Way invites you to take a walk on Stockholm’s wilder side – there is a lot more to Stockholm than just water and bridges! With 750 years of history, the city is never short of a story to tell. The 14 islands upon which Stockholm is founded each have something different to offer and each of the four seasons provider visitors with opportunities to experience the city from different perspectives. Taking in such sights as the Royal Dramatic Theatre, the Opera House, the Royal Palace, the Parliament building, Riddarholmen, the City Hall, the Old Town, St George and the Dragon, Slussen and Södermalm, this tour gives you a great and environmentally friendly overview to the city sights – both old and new!
Includes3-hour walking tour of Stockholm Coffee or tea and a bun Gratuities (optional)
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes appropriate for the weather
- It is recommended to bring a water bottle
- Please note that for part of the tour you will be required to walk on cobblestones
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY