My Guide Website?
Stockholm: Viking Museum Exhibition and Viking Ride18 Reviews
Experience the dramatic life of the Vikings. Go on an exhilarating Viking adventure ride. Meet live Vikings and learn more about Norse Mythology and the Scandinavian history.
- Engage with the Viking age with all senses
- Gain unique insight into Viking times from Leifur and Estrid, two real Viking-era people
- Take in precious antiquities and engaging reconstructions
DescriptionJump back to the 10th century and experience the fabled Viking era as if you were really there. Through hourly tours, conducted in either English or Swedish, get a real impression of what life was like for the Vikings — from bloody battles and vicious plundering, to idyllic farm life and a complex system of religious belief. You’ll even come face to face with a model of life-sized Viking, created using DNA recovered from centuries-old remains, along with countless other artifacts and impressive reconstructions. Hop on the thrilling ride, Ragfrid’s Saga, to get a real taste of a Viking’s daily life, told from the perspective of a Viking warrior’s wife. To cap it all off, grab a bite at Glöd, the museum’s modern Nordic restaurant, with sweeping views of the Stockholm harbor.
IncludesMuseum entrance Ragnfrid's Saga ride An audioguide is available to be downloaded through the free wifi at the Viking Museum
- The ride is recommended for children aged 7 years and older.
- Ragnfrid's Saga ride is available in English, Swedish, Finnish, German, Russian, and Mandarin.