My Guide Website?
Stockholm: Nature Reserve Eco-Friendly Hiking Tour3 Reviews
Walk through Stockholm's Nature Reserve located just a 15-minute drive from Stockholm. Spend the day out in nature, far away from the busy city life.
- Enjoy a small group eco-tour to Stockholm Nature Reserce
- Cook delicious food over an open fire
- Experience stunning views
- Escape the busy city life and enjoy Swedish wildness
DescriptionStockholm is one of the most beautiful cities in the world but not only the city itself is beautiful and charming, the nature reserves and lakes all around Stockholm also bring immense beauty to the area. Walk through the forest and over some cliffs, with amazing views of the whole nature reserve. Have a relaxing lunch break to keep your energy levels up, where you'll learn how to start a fire and cook on the open flames. Afterwards, continue through the forest until you reach a lake, where you can swim, or simply enjoy the Swedish way of life and try spotting wildlife.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in central Stockholm Eco-friendly transportation (local bus) Hike
- Please inform the local partner of any dietary restrictions